Andrew Robert sandy

This forum is for those of us who wish to post our memories of those close to us who have already passed on or are close to leaving us. Please read the Announcement before posting.

Note: I still need to transfer some of the posts from the old forum into this one.

Moderator: Spock

Forum rules
Please post only memories in a named topic. If you want to post Condolences please use a named Condolences topic.

Andrew Robert sandy

Postby carpenter » Sat 2006 Jun 17 12:59

Originally Posted: 2004-08-10, 11:08 am

Andrew has been gone for two years now. he is my brother. he died at 13 years old. the first thing i thought was why would god do this? then i thought that it had to be the work of Satan. but at the end of the road, we realize that people have free will, and people make there own decisions. my mother is still having a hard time but she's getting better. if you are a believer in God and have lost someone, or if you have anything to say, please reply
carpenter

Postby Krank » Sat 2006 Jun 17 3:42

I am a mother and i have been a the almost same situation, almost i have to say since my son made it. But i know how your mom and obviously the whole family must feel.
Although im not a believer i heard a quote last night wich struck base on my end:

"Life is given and life is taken away, that is the nature of things."
At the first glance of this sentence it looks simplistic, i know, i had the same feeling, but it didnt let me go, and somehow this fraise gave me some highly needed peace of mind.

I hope with all my hart it will come close in doing somewhat the same for you all.

With love Krank.
How to make a Direct-X File

new system:
Gigabite p35 DS3R
Award software international, F11, 01-04-2008
Intel E8200 "wolfsdale" intel core duo
OCZ ddr2 pc2-6400 Gold kit, 4 gig.
maxtor hdd, 80 gig, ide
Peak Radeon HD 3850 512 mb pcie
Liteon dvd rom, ide
Fortron BlueStorm 500w
Windows xp pro sp2