In Memory of ...

This forum is for those of us who wish to post our memories of those close to us who have already passed on or are close to leaving us. Please read the Announcement before posting.

Note: I still need to transfer some of the posts from the old forum into this one.

Moderator: Spock

Forum rules
Please post only memories in a named topic. If you want to post Condolences please use a named Condolences topic.

In Memory of ...

Postby Spock » Sat 2005 Jan 29 1:46

My father had some medical problems recently and is not expected to have much quality of life for the rest of his life, however long that is. I got to thinking that it might help others if I created a memorial, not only to him, but to any who wish to do so.

With that in mind, I would like to request that those posting in here try to recall all the good they can about whomever the topic is about and proof read and edit before posting.

If you start a topic on a new person, please use their Last Name first followed by their First Name and Middle Initial, if appropriate. That way, anyone else wishing to add to the topic will be able to find it.

When you post, please try to remember dates, times, locations, and anything else that would help to place your memories. It may trigger memories in others and make for a fuller sharing.

If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to send me a private message using the forum access.

This is a forum to help us to remember those who have left us or to let those who have had a close call know how we feel about them before they actually leave, not one where you can post condolences. Though some such may be posted from time to time, they will be limited to those who have actually known the one named in the topic. If you wish to tender condolences to anyone here, please start a separate topic.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope this helps, even if only a little.

C. M. Vining
LT, USN-Retired

[Addendum]
Our original forum was initially not available when we moved our site over to its new server. It now is available, so I will be moving the topics and posts from the old database to the new as soon as I can.

CMV
Spock
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Return to In Memory of ...