Graphics

General discussion on how to create or maintain a website. Different site creation tools and editors may also be discussed here.

Graphics

Postby Icy » Wed 2005 Jul 06 9:16

I'm very interested in creating graphics. Can anyone here recommend a free easy program to use.

I'm also interested in taking an online class (willing to pay) to learn how to do graphic art. I use TeamSpeak if anyone here is willing to teach me. I'll forewarn you I'm not very computer literate.
Icy
Supreme Achiever
Supreme Achiever

Postby Spock » Wed 2005 Jul 06 10:05

My son-in-law is a Graphic Artist. Why not send Punkin8or a PM? She may be able to hook you up.
Spock
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby punkin8tor » Wed 2005 Jul 06 12:56

Actually, I can give you a site for online animation course... When my husband gets home I'll ask him about online graphics. I know that he has checked some out and has found a couple of really good sites.

http://www.animationmentor.com/220366/index2.php

Have fun. I'll post again when I get those other sites.
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. I'm not so sure about the former." Albert Einstein.
punkin8tor
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby Icy » Wed 2005 Jul 06 8:32

Thank you punkin8or for the link. Looks like a good site with impressive mentors. I'm not even close to working with that type of league of people.
I want to create graphics as a hobby. I'll be looking forward to any other links you would recommend to learn graphics for a noob.
Icy
Supreme Achiever
Supreme Achiever

Return to Web Development