A new site with some articles.

Feel free to list your own site here and elicit feedback for site improvement. One topic per user, please.

A new site with some articles.

Postby cmptch » Mon 2006 Jun 19 9:43

I deleted the post that was here to bring you this one. I scrubbed that site and am going to develop it next month.

Hopefully over time I will bring up a decent looking site that has enough articles to help someone. Right now I'm lurking through my posts to find article to put on the site. Other than that they will most likely be posted an an "as seen" basis since I can't remember every fix I've ever done.

The site domain is http://www.opendevsource.net. I'm not going to put a forum on the page, since I believe to have found a great support forum here. Feel free to link me to great fixes accross the net because good information shouldn't have a scourge of advertising.
Master Achiever
Master Achiever

Postby cmptch » Sun 2006 Jun 25 2:36

bump...changed the topic entirely to reflect a support article website.
Master Achiever
Master Achiever

Postby Spock » Sun 2006 Jun 25 12:14

Instead of changing you post content and subject, why not simply make a new post or topic?
Spock
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby cmptch » Sun 2006 Jun 25 1:28

Forum rules states Only one Topic per person. And I had completely removed that site from the face of the world for now, so it would have been outdated information.
Master Achiever
Master Achiever

Postby Spock » Sun 2006 Jun 25 1:58

DOH! :doh:

I didn't notice which forum this was in, sorry. Perhaps we should move/remove all the posts after your second one?
Spock
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Return to Website Advertising