PCTalk.info

Feel free to list your own site here and elicit feedback for site improvement. One topic per user, please.

PCTalk.info

Postby Spock » Sat 2005 Apr 30 10:12

I will make the first advertising topic to give others an idea how they may want to format the topic. I have placed the simple URL in the Subject and can now tell others a little (or a lot) about my site in the Message body. This format is not required but, if followed, would then show your URL in the list of Subjects for the forum.

You may advertise any site you wish in here but you may only create a single topic, so choose carefully. If you have multiple websites they may all be discussed in your topic but it must be in the same topic. I don't want anyone to try to "take over" this forum. If you change your website name or simply abandon it and start another, you may change the title of your original topic to reflect the new name.

This forum is hidden from non-registered, not logged in users, so the general public and search bots cannot even see it, so this is not a good place to generally advertise your site. [;)]
Spock
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Return to Website Advertising