Twilight Series

Read a good book lately? Want to tell someone about it? Tell us about it here!

Twilight Series

Postby punkin8tor » Tue 2009 Feb 03 6:30

Need I say more? Seriously though, I found this whole series really well done. Especially for the author's first writings. So far there are 4 books to the series with a partially written one on the Author's website.
Starting with "Twilight" to introduce the characters especially Bella and Edward. We go on to "New Moon", "Eclipse", and "Breaking Dawn". We find out what Edward is and that Bella is "unavoidably" attracted to him. We learn about Edward's "family" and how they handle life. We learn about Jacob, what he is and why. Eventually, of course, things work out well in the end - they usually seem to. There is humor, normalcy, tension, fear, adventure and some suspense. Everything you need for a good book and everything you need to draw you into reading the other books in the series.
Anyway, all boring-ness aside. I really enjoyed these books. I have already read them all the way through 2x. They definitely captured my interested almost from the first lines of "Twilight". I would highly recommend these books to anyone who enjoys this type of genre. I would even recommend them to people who are okay with reading this type of genre, but haven't before.
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. I'm not so sure about the former." Albert Einstein.
punkin8tor
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Twilight Series

Postby Spock » Tue 2009 Feb 03 9:05

punkin8tor wrote:... Eventually, of course, things work out well in the end ...

I've only read the first two books. The library has the second two on call but, so far, nothing has ended well. It will be interesting to read the next two books.
Spock
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Return to Books