TheShowTV

Please use this forum and this forum only to post online videos you have found elsewhere. There are now BBCode tags which will allow adding such videos a trivial process but I don't want to see them all over the forum.
Forum rules
This is the only forum where inline posting of videos will be allowed whether they use the provided BBCode tags or not. Posting links to such videos is allowed elsewhere but the actual videos themselves may be posted and viewed in here.

TheShowTV

Postby BTuckerx2 » Sat 2009 Feb 14 12:15

Hey everyone...keep an eye out for TheShowTV on comcast channel 99 -- I'm a local producer and videographer -- Spock lets do your first PCTalk info commercial--

B-OWT!
Brianopolis
It is easier to mend children than fix broken men...
BTuckerx2
Posting Member
Posting Member

Re: TheShowTV

Postby Spock » Sat 2009 Feb 14 11:52

BTuckerx2 wrote:... I'm a local producer and videographer -- Spock lets do your first PCTalk info commercial ...

Interesting presentation and quite well done. I'm not sure I would be a good subject in front of the camera without a lot of editing afterwards though. Perhaps I can be of some other help ...

Do you guys have a website yet? My teaching hours are being cut way back and I will be needing additional income. I would give you a discount as a former student on his way up. ;)

This section is open to the search spiders too, so eventually your post here will make its way into all the big search engines along with any other web presence you have.

I wish you and your crew the best! :tu:
Spock
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby BTuckerx2 » Fri 2009 Feb 20 12:33

Do you guys have a website yet? My teaching hours are being cut way back and I will be needing additional income.

Let's get together sometime and talk or if you'd prefer online we can chat. No the ShowTV dosen't have a website however, I'm thinking of doing another production with some others who were associated with theshowtv. If there was a way that I can help you attaining additional income lets do it. What hours are you at the Stanton center or could we grab some coffee somewhere? Let me know something...

Its good hearing from you.
It is easier to mend children than fix broken men...
BTuckerx2
Posting Member
Posting Member

Postby Spock » Fri 2009 Feb 20 2:16

Right now, I'm teaching Monday through thursday from 5pm until 7:30 pm. I try to show up between 4:15 and 4:30 to check things out.
Spock
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Return to Online Videos