Who am I?

Please use this forum and this forum only to post online videos you have found elsewhere. There are now BBCode tags which will allow adding such videos a trivial process but I don't want to see them all over the forum.
Forum rules
This is the only forum where inline posting of videos will be allowed whether they use the provided BBCode tags or not. Posting links to such videos is allowed elsewhere but the actual videos themselves may be posted and viewed in here.

Who am I?

Postby Spock » Sun 2009 May 24 2:41

Ordinarily, I do not forward anything sent me via email but this video is quite well done and appropriate for posting today. I am including part of the original email. As I post this, there have been 27,111,404 views.

This film was made by a 15 year old girl. It is the hottest thing on The Internet There have been over 3,000,000 hits as of this morning.. In case you missed it, here it is. Watch all of it....

Spock
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Who am I?

Postby Lester » Fri 2009 May 29 12:44

This is what we have to go through because of all this ignorance in the world of other religions. Wish I new what else to do to help.
Help Stop Pollution and Waste
Lester
Plus Achiever
Plus Achiever

Re: Who am I?

Postby Spock » Fri 2009 May 29 7:22

Lester wrote:... all this ignorance in the world of other religions.

Actually, all religions are guilty to a greater or lesser extent. They are all guilty of trying to force the rest of the world to adhere to their view point only. Some are just more forceful about it than others.

Lester wrote:Wish I new what else to do to help.

That's a good wish which I will second.
Spock
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Return to Online Videos